What can I do to help an ear piercing heal?
| Ear Piercings
I had my ears pierced (Again after 15 years) 2 months ago and one ear is just not healing. I have been putting the ear antiseptic on 4-5 times a day. It is not red and swollen, but a little sore and there is a tiny bit of discharge. HELP!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Is my piercing rejecting? ...I have a surface piercing and I know they have a reputation of rejection.
One of the balls recently fell off and right when I noticed it was gone that side was swollen and red.
It went down a little after putting ice on it, but even since I got it pierced there’s been a tiny red...
- Do you guys think this is normal behavior for a somewhat-new ROOK PIERCING? ...I got my rook pierced at Atomic at least a month or so ago. Nothing unusual happened in the initial healing process. It was red and sore at first and then it started itching and healing up pretty quickly. I never got puss or discharge. I clean it multiple times a day with a salt...
- How to help a helix spiral piercing heal? ...I genuinely refuse to take this thing out, sorry. I’ve had it for a few months now and it’s still swollen, sore and it has what looks a bit like blood blisters on it around the holes.
:/ Is there anything I can do? I clean it with a mild antiseptic just to be safe...
- Could this be HIV, or am i overreacting? ...I got pressured by an older guy to give oral about 3 years ago, and become undressed. Since then I have not been involved in any sort of sexual activity.
I may have a BV or yeast infection right now, I am not sure yet.
Aside from that though, my ears are pierced, I wore cheap earrings,...
- Could my ear be infected, or could a nerve have been hit? ...I had my ears pierced for the 5th time maybe, 3 weeks ago. They’re pierced right before where most people would get their cartillage pierced (maybe they’re in the cartillage, I don’t know). The one in my right ear is fine, like I’ve had it for months (just a little discharge), the one in my...