Is it okay to bring your own earrings to a piercing parlor?
I have permission to get my ears pierced on the helix, or somewhere around there. I want it to get professionally done, and I already have and earring chosen. Do piercing parlors allow you to bring your own earring to be pierced with?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- piercings and neck piercings? ...So i have a few questions about piercings
So two months has passes since i have gotten my left cartilage pierced and now i can finally change the earring(hurray!)
-what type of earring should i put in so it wont get infected?(sterling silver?)
-I want to get three more piercings,(two on left lobe, one more on right)
- helix spiral earrings for lobe piercings? ...i want a helix spiral earring (or a pair) SO bad. i’m not concerned about them being indestructible titanium or gold or even silver. i just want them to look good/not get infected. i’ve had both my ears pierced on the LOBES 3 times for several years now, and several months ago...
- Can I use a retainer to hide helix piercing? ...Hi! I finally got my helix pierced and am proud of it. Sad thing is that my new job does not allow this type of piercing and requires my hair to be “professionally” done…in otherwords up and off my face exposing majority of my ears. I am sure i can hide the top of my...
- would it be cute to get a tragus piercing on my left ear and a rook piercing on my right ear? ...I think it would be cute.
But does it hurt?
And how would I clean it?
I have my cartilage pierced with a piercing gun and it got really infected and swollen so bad it earring got stuck in my ear because my ear was swollen over then ring. I still have it on my left ear but...
- Why did my Helix Piercing start bleeding after i changed my earring? ...4 months ago i got a helix piercing and the guy at the store said i could change the earring 4-6 months after getting the piercing. I recently changed the earring to a stud, two days ago. This morning when i woke up the piercing was bleeding a little so i tried to put the...