If piercing guns are not safe for cartilage piercings, then why do Claire’s and piercing pagoda use them?
If they were really that dangerous then wouldn't they have been banned for doing cartilage piercings with piercing guns?
Also the piercing gun companies say don't use it anywhere else but the earlobe. Why are claire's and other places use it when its dangerous?
I'm concerned because I wanna get mine done, but my friend got hers done at piercing pagoda twice and nothing bad happened.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Can I get a helix piercing at Claire’s? ...I want to get a helix piercing. Really badly. In fact, I’m supposed to be getting it this Saturday. I’m not too familiar with the process of piercings, and was wondering whether or not I should get it at Claire’s in my local mall, or at a parlor.
People I’ve known have gotten it...
- meanings of piercings please ? ...we were having a class discussion today about piercings .
a friend of mine has a lip piercing and our teacher wont tell us what it means .
i wanna know the different meanings for different piercings ; for example ; some people get their tongue pierced for oral sex .
anyone please ?
- Getting my upper ear pierced somewhere like Claire’s? ...So I don’t want to get my cartilage pierced at Claire’s because I don’t trust them, I’ve heard 9 times out of 10 that they get infected.
I got my ears pierced at this the House of Freaks, but its a little to extreme for me (as you might guess with the name)
I live in Los...
- What would happen if I got my ears pierced with a piercing gun? ...Well I wanna get my eats pierced for my 13th birthday. And I was thinking I would just go to Claire’s cause it’s low cost. I’ve seen all these things online saying piercing guns are bad. I told my mom and she told me when I was three i had my ears pierced by...
- My Cartilage Piercings are very sore. Please help!? ...I just got my cartilage(s) pierced on both ears a few days ago. I got them done with a piercing gun. Not trying to be rude but i already know that piercing guns are dangerous and all. My ears are red and also a little swollen; They REALLY hurt! I’m pretty sure they’re not infected....