Daughter’s DIY piercing.?
My daughter (14) has tried piercing herself twice, both times her nipple, both times she has ended up with a nasty infection (most recently blood poisoning)
She admits the reason she did her nipple was because it was a place I could not demand to check, and she wants a body piercing.
I've told her she can get a piercing, almost anywhere she wants (not nipple or genital - it is illegal under 16 here as it is considered sexual assault) - even though I HATE the idea provided it is done professionally if she gives me a written guarantee that she will never try self-piercing again. It she does, then she is in some serious kind of trouble I haven't figured out yet..
Have I done the right thing?
sorry. Meant to post this in parenting. Don't know how I managed to get it here.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- My piercing for my girl’s pleasure? ...I want to get a piercing that will allow me to enhance my girl’s sexual experience, but I don’t want it to be on my genitalia.
I’ve been thinking about getting one for my tongue, with obvious intentions.
Any suggestions? Also, this is all my idea.
Children, this is a post for adults. If this upsets you,...
- Piercing Pain In Chest? ...I am getting a very “sharp” piercing pain in my chest, if you went 2 inches from my left nipple towards my spine, that’s where it feels like the pain is. The frequency with which it is occurring is increasing, it’s about every 5 minutes now. I kind of freeze up when the pain happens,...
- STRETCHING A MONROE PIERCING? ...i got my monroe pierced in june of 2009, so it has been well over a year since i got it. never had problems with it, never got infected, etc. only thing i hate (and didn’t think twice about at the time it was pierced): my piercer pierced me at 18g. first of all, 18g...
- do i sound bipolar to you? ...i started to think i was bipolar about a year or more ago and just recently read about it. an today i understand it way better. and i think im bipolar. ok i get Like extreme low and highs u no not like normal and stuff.and sometimes i get like both at the...
- Is it okay to clean my ear piercings with the spray I used when I got my tongue pierced? ...I have seven ear piercings.
I’ve had them for years and they are not infected, but I am having trouble keeping them clean.
Is it okay to use the spray I got to clean my tongue piercing with, on my ears?
It’s the same spray you get to clean your ears, except it says ‘oral’ on the front.