do prince albert piercings ever heal up after removed?
for those who dont know a prince albert is a male genital piercing that goes through the base of the penis and out the urethra
I'm refering to the hole closing from the piercing!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Genital Piercing Question: Does A Prince Albert Affect Urination and/or Sex? ...I want a reverse prince albert. If I got one, would that have any effect on the way I pee? If you’re piercing the urethra, when you go to the bathroom, would that cause the urination to go through the piercing hole?
How does it affect sex?
- Would getting a “frenum piercing” be considered as a masochistic practice? ...There are some genital piercings that are extreme and can be viewed as mutilating to the penis itself… like the “Prince Albert” piercing which pierces directly through the penis itself. But then there are other genital piercings, like the frenum piercing, which only pierces through the surround skin, usually on the underside of the...
- Im getting my Prince Albert tomorrow [Warning: EXPLICIT]? ...Warning, im very EXPLICIT in this question!
Let me just say im gay first off so theres no confusion.
And the guy im with sais that im very big, and other guys said so too. Not really in length, im average, but they say width.
Tomorrow im getting my Prince Albert.
For those who dont know what that...
- Which one to choose……? ...I am considering a genital piercing, but i want to know which one is better? A prince albert or a Frenulum piercing? I would like info and videos on both please! I am 16,will that be a problem for me getting a penis piecing?
Or can i get both? But at seperate times of course! Thanks...
- What would you do if you found out your boyfriend had a genital piercing? ...Say you were seeing a guy with a genital piercing (Prince Albert) but he he only wore it occasionally. Say you didn’t notice the piercing hole for what it was – a didn’t ask, didn’t tell situation. Say you found out after a few weeks. How would you react?