Someone with a micro dermal piercing (preferably a facial one)?
I've thought about getting an anti eyebrow piercing but I've been advised against it so many times due to the high rate of rejection and the scarring that occurs after wards. I've been told that micro dermal piercings (aka single point piercing or dermal punch) are better because they have a much lower rejection rate.
Does anyone out there have one?
If so, did you experience any kind of rejection with it?
And how exactly is it done? Thanks!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- surface body piercing?!!?!? help!?!?!? ...i was just wondering, whats the difference between surface body piercings and normal ones (eg, tongue, eyebrow, belly button, lip etc tec) or do they mean the same?!!?!? i am sorry if thiis a stupid question!!
i REALLY wanna get my lower back pierced or my wrist (the top part)! and i KNOW that the...
- Microdermal vs Surface piercing? ...I just have my heart set on an anti-eyebrow piercing on the right side of my face. However, I have been doing a little research here and there and have found out that the rate of rejection for surface piercings is rather high. So I looked high and low for a possible alternative. And that...
- what is the approximate price of a dermal piercing? ...like on my hips, as an alternative to a surface piercing, because the rejection rate for a dermal is much lower?
also, what is the pain like compared to other piercings, like i have 3/4″ gauges and a monroe and a bellybutton piercing
so is it like not comparable as in its way more?
or its just a...
- What is the legal microdermal piercing age in Georgia? ...I want to get a hip piercing, and while researching learned about the high rejection rate of surface piercings. I also learned that microdermal piercings lower the rejection rate considerably.
What I am wondering about is the legal age for microdermal piercings; I am sixteen years old and could have my parents sign off if needed.
- Surface piercing or dermal?? which one!!? ...So I am thinking of getting my hips pierced and well I know surface piercings have a high rejection rate, so I am just wondering if I should get that or dermal piercings, have any of you have these? have you ever had a surface piercing reject and if so how long after you got...