Does this describe you for your rising sign?
Accepted behavior: To learn behavior that will foster courage throughout life, and encourage the ability to stand up for themselves. The family situation might test their resolve, and provoke them into fighting for a role as leader in the family. Physical traits: Assertive personality. Noticeable Aries glyph in face with eyebrows and forehead prominent.
Accepted behavior: To learn stability and allow the body and soul to relax and just take it easy. The family situation might have to do with this person being the breadwinner; money will be an important issue in life. Physical traits: Little or no neck, possible sensual melodious voice, stocky body. Sensual, tactile, and slow moving.
Accepted behavior: To speak out when necessary; to articulate one’s ideas and give them form to those around them. To make their voice heard in familial situations. Physical attributes: Talkative, small frame body, active hands.
Accepted behavior: Learning to nurture and take care of family connections. To bond with the mother figure; perhaps even becoming surrogate mother to family. Physical traits: Round face, softer body - very nurturing spirit. Breast area is well developed.
Accepted behavior: To learn to play and have fun on the world’s big stage and accept the applause of the world. To “perform” and act a role that perhaps might not be completely themselves. Physical attributes: Hair, and more hair, and a regal bearing. Huge hearts and big smiles. Proud posture and confidence.
Accepted behavior: The perfection of the self-image. Humility and service, and learning to live with integrity and honor. A fastidious, precise personality, that includes lots of grooming. Physical attributes: Body likely to be pear-shaped. Larger hips, smaller shoulders; clean cut, and very meticulous.
Accepted behavior: To understand the nature of relating with others. To act in a peaceful way that brings others together. They are the peace-makers in any family Physical attributes: Even featured, even tempered. Attractive and graceful.
Accepted behavior: To see the undercurrents that lie between others, and probe deeply under the surface of hidden emotionally charged issues, whether it is with themselves or others. Physical Attributes: Mysterious, smoldering look, with a strong face (jaw usually square). Most noticeable are the eyes, which are piercing, and intense. Very probing personality, but generally shy at first meeting.
Accepted behavior: To provide some much needed entertainment -- and perhaps some comic relief -- uplifting and inspiring others. Physical attributes: Can be rather stumbly people - usually long thighs and tall; can have a goofy personality. Can look a bit horsey, with perhaps prominent teeth.
Accepted behavior: To follow the directive and guidance from the father in the family. To be the strength and structure in the family (the mature one). Physical attributes: Strong body and physical stamina, serious personality. Can look older than their chronological age. Solid body, rather rigid musculature. The knees can be a problem, as well as the skeletal structure.
Accepted behavior: The objective is to learn separateness, and feeling unique - which is learned from being a “black sheep”, or choosing to be different than the rest of the family. Physical attributes: Usually an asymmetrical body, or face. Ankles tend to twist. Unusual tastes in clothing; androgynous dressing.
Accepted behavior: The need is to blend into the family - perhaps by need, or just wanting to retreat to the background. Physical attributes: Can look fishy-faced, with a far-off look in their eyes. Eyes are watery, and the body is usually rounded with excess water. Can have
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Anyone else out there have the RH- factor with the reptilian traits? ...I am A- RH- factor, and I have the reptilian triats, like the extra vertabrae, and my tailbone curves outward. Also I had 2 failed pregancies. Below are more traits of the rhesus blood type.
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes
2. true red...
- I need help with naming my book characters? ...I am in the process of writing a novel and I am looking for some character names. Here are their descriptions:
*Appearance- Thick, wavy auburn hair that goes to about mid-back, stunning thick-lashed violet eyes, pale skin, extremely short- about 5′ 3″, lithe and slender (also incredibly graceful), high cheek-bones and a cute, rounded nose.
- How is my first chapter? ...Ok, I’m writing a Harry Potter fan-fiction (I don’t want any criticism about the fact it’s a fan-fiction, I’ll write it anyway, and I don’t want criticism on the actual idea), and I want to know what people think about my first chapter.
I know it’s quite long, but I’m not sure how it is and...
- Names for characters for a manga and such? ...Since I can’t find a good romance manga that pairs up the main female with a guy similar to Takuma Ichijou or Suzuya Tohzuki I decided that I’m going to make one as soon as I finish the project I’m currently working on. I’m starting to develop the characters for the manga:
Name: Hikari Yamashina
- Take my TURN OFF/ON survey? ...This is for sheer enjoyment. Take it if you want. If not, move on. Simply type in ON, OFF, or IDK, depending on if you approve of that in the opposite sex.
PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE Q’S, THEN TYPE IN YOUR ANSWER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR BEST ANSWER.
Wants extreme PDA:
Calls just to hear your...