Should I get it pierced on one or both ears?
So in the picture, it identifies 3 lobe piercings. I want to get the very top one. Should I get it in one ear or both? if just one...then which one?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- whats your opinion (piercings)? ...so next year I’m turning 16 and for my birthday i want to get all these piercings done, I’m just wondering what your first impression of a girl with all these piercings would be?
Transverse lobe- http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/body_piercing_information/location_types/ear_transverse_lobe.cfm
vertical surface tragus- http://accel11.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/15/45/15/oreille/tragus-vertical.jpeg
I’m just curious to hear peoples opinion, i want all these piercings on my...
- I don’t know what to get pierced? ...I’ve wanted to pierce something for awhile. I would like an unusual place to get pierced, but i’m not sure where. I was thinking that hip bones would be cool, but I know they scar pretty bad. I’ve included a picture to see if certain facial piercings would look good or not. Tell me what...
- what piercing should i get now lol…? ...ok, i want something kinda different. but i need to keep it to ear piercings atm lol. im thinking either…
vertical tragus (through the cartilage NOT the surface piercing)
would i be able to get the horizontal lobe even though i have 3 regular lobe piercings, or would i need to take the others out??
- celebs with ear piercings…? ...can people give me the names of famous people who have ear piercings in unusual places? eg. not just standard lobe piercings.
so far, i’ve got:
rihanna. who has about 6 piercings in her ears altogether i think.
scarlett johansson has a tragus ear piercing.
i need help thinking of others..
- Is it weird to stretch/gauge one ear? ...Hello.
I was wondering if it was “weird”, or “strange” to have only one ear stretched?
No bigger than 2-4g.
I currently have multiple ear piercings.
For the lobes- My left ear has a spiral: (similar to this, without the gauges.)
My right ear has only a single ear piercing on the lobe.
That was the ear I was considering stretching.