Helix piercing bleed after 2 years?
I got my helix pierced 2 years ago and I have been taking good care of it. There were no signs of infection whatsoever. The thing is, between those period, I have never removed my piercing before. So when I tried removing it the other day, it was fine but when I tried putting it back on, it hurt and bled alittle. I thought it should be fully healed by now. Since it bled, I left it without a piercing for 2 days and when I tried placing the earring back on, I can't seem to pierce it through!!! It can't possibly be closed up can it? or am I poking the wrong area? Now I don't know what to do! And it cost me alot to pierce it as well :(
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Your most painful piercing..and would this hurt? ...Hey guys! I was just wondering which piercing would you say is the most painful (including dermals and surfaces)
So far I have:
Double tongue(2nd one hurt more then the 1st)
Vertical labret(Painful and bled alot)
Eyebrow(didnt hurt at all)
Industrial(The guy screwed up..so yes it kind of hurt..but it didnt hurt enough to say it would of hurt at...
- industrial or daith piercing ? ...I wanted daith done before but decided against it because i thought it would hurt quite alot.
but i decided a couple of days ago that with my last piercing i should pick one i really wanted , and it came down to industrial and daith.
but i dont think that my daith is big enough to...
- Facial Piercing..Is this normal? ...I got the the left side of my face pierced, the area right below my bottom lip on the left. Not sure what that area is called but it is a popular area right now. I got it done on Wednesday and it seems to be swollen, sore and a lil red around the outside...
- Can you get a surface piercing on your ear? ...instead of getting stud with an earring post sticking out the back? I’m thinking on the upper ear cartilage.
Is it possible?
well, I’M just going to pierce my ear. A group of friends and I want to all get our ear pierced for graduation, but one of them doesn’t want a post sticking out...
- how long does it take for an infected earlobe piercing to heal? ...lately my left earlobe is red and a bit swollen, sometimes it feels better (and quite normal), but whenever i try to put an earring on ,for the following few days i cant put an earring back in and it hurts a lot.