Whats the ear piercing called thats on the top part of the ear?

Whats the ear piercing called thats on the top part of the ear? Does it have a proper name? Is it flesh or cartlidge? Thanks, I'm not sure what i should be asking for when I get it done. I've seen people with them, studs on the top parts of their ears. So yes, thanks.

Similar Piercing Answers:

  • Questions about nose piercings…?? ...I actually have 2 questions about them. I’ll be starting school soon and I have to put a clear stud in. I still have the stud in from when I got my nose pierced 2 months ago and I have no clue how to take it out. I’m scared that wiggling it a lot will open...

  • industrial piercing question? ...I just got my industrial pierced tonight and my friend ( a professional piercer) pierced it for me and everything went well however I started swelling on the first hole on the bottom part rather than the second hole on the top plus the first part hurt more than the second part which is unusual...

  • Tragus piercing????? ...I have been thinking about getting my tragus pierced but not really sure if i should..i’m a 17 year old girl and i have my lobes, the upper part of my ear which i think is called the helix and belly button pierced. questions: Whats your opinion, should i? ...

  • Why are ear piercings different than any other piercing? ...It’s still a hole in your skin. There’s still the chance of infection *yes, deadly infections can come from piercings done at the mall* There’s still a chance that if the tools are not sterilized *alcohol wipes are not sterilization* something can be contracted. Can we say HIV? Hepititis? Very good children! Someone give me one...

  • How would you respond to your lover’s fetish? ...How would you react when your lover decided to engage in his or her fetish. Like when you are having sex, he/she sucked on your feet, armpits, ears, etc. More like body parts fetishes, not like the piercing or hurting fetishes or dress ups. It is more of getting turned on by a certain body part besides...

3 Comments: Trackback URL | Comments RSS

  1. Mixed Family Mom Says:

    I believe its just called Cartlidge piercing.

  2. ??3Y3*C4NdY?? Says:

    I just know that it’s called a “PIERCING” no duh! LMAO!

  3. my daddy's account Says:

    it’s a bone and it is called the cartilage my friend miceala got her cartilage periced she said it hurts more after you get it done then before. especially when someone hits it

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.


  • what is a fetish for piercings called
  • fetish for people with upper ear piercings
  • upper ear piercing called
  • what is the top ear piercing called
  • pierced ear fetish
  • piercings in the top part of the ear
  • whats a ring called ay top of ear
  • what is a fetish of ears called
  • what is a top hole piercing called
  • top of ear piercing called
  • what is an infected ear piercing called, start with am m
  • whats the top piercing called??